Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lockets!!

Have you heard of Polarity? It's a shop run by Cat Ivins. She makes art lockets with recycled auto parts. How cool (and genius!) is that? And she partners with Etsy artists for some of the locket designs AND I get to be one (squeal!) I'm so excited to have 4 sets of lockets over there! Each set comes with 4 interchangeable faces, like 4 lockets for the price of one. I got the product pictures and gasped + made my children run into the studio to check them out. They came out so good and are so well made! Wander over to her site and check out all she has to offer! (I think I went over the allowed exclamation point per posting amount. Hope you'll forgive me.)

2 comments:

Sarah Melling said...

Those are too cute for words...I must check her shop out right now!

christine grove said...

Thank you and please do! I so appreciate your comment, too. I haven't been on here as much as I should and I fear people aren't stopping by as much:( So thanks!