Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Max

I always struggle with faces and heads. It's as if I want to find my signature head shape and use it all the time. Or at least use the same approach each time. Does that make sense?

Anyhow, working out a character for a current project. And I did a piece for IF for the topic Before and After earlier this year and I want to redo it. It was of a young student sent off to school for picture day (before) and then completely unraveled at the end of the day (after). If I can get it right I want to include it in my portfolio. I think this guy will work nicely for both.

1 comment:

Jess said...

He's great! I need to do a similar thing but with so many posibilities it's so difficult to decide what sort of character to go for isn't it? I look forward to seeing what you do with him. :)