Monday, December 3, 2012

Well, if it isn't December already! Craziness. Hope you are enjoying the season and staying toasty. I know I am as the weather is, unfortunately, unseasonably warm. Hoping it feels closer to December soon. I'd love to throw on a sweater without wanting to dunk myself in ice cubes. Plus it helps put me in the Christmas mood. At least Elf can warm himself with hot chocolate.

I'm "mini-blogging" much more frequently over on  facebook if you ever want to stop by to catch up:)

5 comments:

Creations By Mit said...

Super-cute! just liked your FB page!

christine grove said...

Thanks! And thanks for stopping by FB:)

June said...

Facebook is handy to keep in touch with your lovely work... but I still love visiting your blog :)
Frosty here in the UK, so bring out the Hot Chocolate!

christine grove said...

Hi June! I'm glad you still stop by:) I wish it was frosty here...been in the 70's!! :(

fados do lar said...

So adorable!